Pork Tenderloin Marsala
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
They say it's more fun to share, so wait until you share this juicy Pork Tenderloin Marsala with your favorite someone. You'll both agree - this one's a winner.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14- to 16-ounce) pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
cup sweet Marsala wine
What To Do:
- In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Coat the pork tenderloin with mixture.
- Heat the oil in a soup pot over medium-high heat. Add the tenderloin and cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning to brown all sides; remove to a platter and set aside. Add the mushrooms and onions to the pot and sauté 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally; stir in the wine. Return tenderloin to the pot and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Slice the tenderloin and serve topped with the mushrooms and onions.
Make a flavored rice dish from one of the packages you've got buried in your pantry.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 04 13