Salsa Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pork chops are a dinner staple in so many homes, but this zippy variation that includes pineapple and salsa is sure to make everybody stand up and take notice!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa (see Tip)
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 (5-ounce) center-cut pork loin chops, trimmed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine salsa, pineapple and scallions; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Add salsa mixture to skillet; simmer, uncovered, 8 minutes or until pork is done, turning occasionally.
If you like your food with a kick, you're in control! Salsa comes in hot, medium, and mild varieties - the choice is up to you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.