Sausage Stuffed Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sausage Stuffed Peppers make a rich, savory main course. They're filling enough to eat all by themselves!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound bulk sausage
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 or 5 cubanelle peppers, tops and core removed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese; mix well. Stuff equally into peppers and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 22 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in sausage.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat. Finish cooking peppers on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!