Sicilian Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll know you're in for a treat when you smell the garlic in these! Mmm?they'll come running.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 4 pork chops (6 to 8 ounces each)
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chops, in a medium-sized bowl; mix well. Dip the chops in the mixture and rub until the chops are well coated.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, until completely cooked through.
If you want, you can serve the chops topped with a cup of warmed spaghetti sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!