Skillet Barbecued Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Homemade barbecue is more popular than ever, so why not try our Skillet Barbecued Pork? This saucy pork chop recipe with its homemade sauce is just sweet enough and just spicy enough.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine honey, barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, and chili powder; mix well.
- Add pork chops to marinade; seal bag, shake to coat meat well then refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops with sauce mixture over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Serve topped with sauce.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops