Skillet Barbecued Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Homemade barbecue is more popular than ever, so why not try our Skillet Barbecued Pork? This saucy pork chop recipe with its homemade sauce is just sweet enough and just spicy enough.
What You'll Need:
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine honey, barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, and chili powder; mix well.
- Add pork chops to marinade; seal bag, shake to coat meat well then refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops with sauce mixture over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until no pink remains. Serve topped with sauce.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy