Smothered Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The gang'll go hog-wild over these yummy chops smothered in rich chili sauce!
What You'll Need:
- 4 (1-½ to 2 pound) pork loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and pour over pork chops.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that. Serve with sauce spooned over pork chops.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Country Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops