Spicy Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Ready to add a bit of pizzazz to your basic pork tenderloin recipe? Then we've got just the solution with our recipe for Spicy Pork Tenderloin. All you need are three easy ingredients to make one of the best grilling recipes around, perfect for backyard barbecues, Memorial Day parties, and more. Show off to your friends and family with this flavorful dish, and they'll think you spent all day cooking... but you'll know better!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
What To Do:
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil, run evenly with seasoning.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place pork on grill rack; grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 155 degrees. Remove from grill, and let stand, covered, 10 minutes or until temperature reaches 160 degrees. Slice thinly, and serve.
If you're in search of an easy entrée that can go from everyday to gourmet, this is it. Caribbean seasoning adds a touch of sweet heat to these grilled tenderloins. Pick up a jar of peach mango salsa to serve with them.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops