Spicy Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Ready to add a bit of pizzazz to your basic pork tenderloin recipe? Then we've got just the solution with our recipe for Spicy Pork Tenderloin. All you need are three easy ingredients to make one of the best grilling recipes around, perfect for backyard barbecues, Memorial Day parties, and more. Show off to your friends and family with this flavorful dish, and they'll think you spent all day cooking... but you'll know better!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
What To Do:
- Brush tenderloins with olive oil, run evenly with seasoning.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees). Place pork on grill rack; grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 155 degrees. Remove from grill, and let stand, covered, 10 minutes or until temperature reaches 160 degrees. Slice thinly, and serve.
If you're in search of an easy entrée that can go from everyday to gourmet, this is it. Caribbean seasoning adds a touch of sweet heat to these grilled tenderloins. Pick up a jar of peach mango salsa to serve with them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Skillet Barbecued Pork