Steaming Pork Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The number one rule at so many restaurants is "Thou Shall Not Waste." This should hold true in your kitchen as well, so here's a throw-together meal using leftover pork and rice. With leftovers like these, who needs to call for take-out?
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound cooked boneless pork loin, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups cooked cold rice
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the eggs and stir to scramble 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the skillet and heat. Stir in the pork and scallions and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until no pink remains in the pork.
- Add the rice and fry 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice is well coated.
- Return scrambled eggs to the skillet and add remaining ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- 15-Minute Glazed Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops