Steaming Pork Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The number one rule at so many restaurants is "Thou Shall Not Waste." This should hold true in your kitchen as well, so here's a throw-together meal using leftover pork and rice. With leftovers like these, who needs to call for take-out?
What You'll Need:
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 pound cooked boneless pork loin, cut into small pieces
- 4 cups cooked cold rice
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the eggs and stir to scramble 1 to 2 minutes, or until fluffy; remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to the skillet and heat. Stir in the pork and scallions and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until no pink remains in the pork.
- Add the rice and fry 3 to 4 minutes, or until rice is well coated.
- Return scrambled eggs to the skillet and add remaining ingredients. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!