Stuffed Pesto Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our moist and meaty overstuffed pork chops are filled with an easy homemade stuffing and a drizzle of pesto sauce on top. Worthy of any restaurant menu, our Stuffed Pesto Pork chops are easy enough for a weeknight and fancy enough for company.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups bread stuffing
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 1-inch-thick pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion, and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add stuffing, water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
Cut a deep pocket in side of each pork chop. Season chops with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and stuff each one with an equal amount of bread stuffing.
- Place chops in baking dish and drizzle each with a tablespoon of pesto sauce. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.