Tuscan Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Make these 20-minute-miracle Tuscan Pork Chops and the whole meal, from start to finish, will be on the table.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dredge pork chops in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops, and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet, and saute 1 minute. Add vinegar and broth, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet; stir in tomatoes and capers.
- Return chops to skillet; bring sauce to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes or until chops are done. Serve chops with tomato mixture.
For an even quicker prep time, use a handy jar of already minced garlic. One-half teaspoon equals 1 clove of garlic.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Good Luck Pork and Cabbage
- Country Pork Chops