Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Anytime Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be serving up a complete Chinese dinner to serve fried rice. And with no egg and minimal oil, Anytime Fried Rice is a 1-2-3 throw-together that's quick and ready to go in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cold cooked white rice, rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add rice and stir-fry 10 minutes.
- Add peas and scallions and continue to stir-fry 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
- Using moist cold rice helps to give your Anytime Fried Rice that authentic crisp fried rice texture and flavor.
- For a special treat, add a scrambled egg to the finished rice dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!