Anytime Fried Rice
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
You don't have to be serving up a complete Chinese dinner to serve fried rice. And with no egg and minimal oil, Anytime Fried Rice is a 1-2-3 throw-together that's quick and ready to go in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cold cooked white rice, rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 6 scallions (green onions), sliced
cup light soy sauce
cup chicken broth
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add rice and stir-fry for 10 minutes.
- Add peas and scallions and continue to stir-fry for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
- Using moist cold rice helps to give your Anytime Fried Rice that authentic crisp fried rice texture and flavor.
- For an extra dash of flavor, mix 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder with the chicken broth.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES