Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Au Gratin Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
These cheesy potatoes are a real treat, and so easy to make with just a few ingredients. Add a side of Au Gratin Potatoes to any meal and get ready for the raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in layers. Sprinkle with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Top with grated Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes, covered. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!