Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Autumn Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to wait more than 15 minutes to enjoy your favorite sweet potato casserole when you use our recipe for Autumn Sweet Potatoes. Thanks to shortcut ingredients and a microwave, you can whip up a delicious sweet potato casserole just minutes before your holiday feast, or whenever cravings set in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (40-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- In a microwaveable baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, and brown sugar; mix well. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the casserole.
- Microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are melted.*
*Adjust cooking times according to your microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!