Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Autumn Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Layers of sweet potatoes, pineapple, and carrots come together in a casserole that you and your family just won't be able to resist! Try this delicacy tonight.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (40-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What To Do:
- Place the sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Top with the pineapple and carrots, then sprinkle with the brown sugar. Microwave at 70% power for 4 minutes.*
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the casserole.
- Microwave at 70% power for 1 minute, or until the marshmallows are melted.*
*Adjust cooking times according to your microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!