Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Award Winning Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Award Winning Mashed Potatoes recipe is sure to make you feel like a winner anytime you serve them. Whether for a holiday or any day you'll always end up with a creamy, fluffy result.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sliced chives or 4 scallions, sliced thin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Place potato chunks in a soup pot and add just enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat and cook 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Drain well and return potatoes to pot. Place back on heat 1 minute to make sure all water is gone.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.