Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Baked Cheddar Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want to fancy up your plain old french fries with ease then you'll love our Baked Cheddar Fries! These fries deliver a whole lot of flavor with not a whole lot of work. Start with frozen fries, add 5 simple ingredients, toss them in the oven and relax! You'll be thrilled how easy it is to impress!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen French fries
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Spread the French fries in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, parsley, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Sometimes I leave these in the oven a little longer because I like them nice and brown.
- Plus, if you liked these homemade French fries, be sure to check out our recipe for Homemade Onion Rings!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!