Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Black Bean and Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Boy, do those Louisianans know how to do flavor! For instance, their black beans and rice ... Well, here's a shortcut way to that flavor in a salad that fits inside, outside, winter, summer, and everything in between.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, beans, tomato, cheese, and parsley. Pour the dressing and lime juice over the rice mixture; toss well and serve.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!