Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Black Beans 'n' Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Min
- COOK TIME
- 13 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
These cheesy black beans are a side show that takes center stage with its deliciousness! You can't go wrong with this baby and the smiles on the faces of those around your table will be the biggest indication of that.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package boil-in-bag long-grain rice
- 1 (5.5-ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon extra-spicy salt-free herb blend
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
What To Do:
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine beans, herb blend, and pepper in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Spoon rice onto a serving platter. Pour bean mixture over rice. Top with cheese, onion, and tomato.
These cheesy beans can be a side dish or main dish. I like to have cornbread on the side when I serve it as a main-dish meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.