Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheddar Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve our Cheddar Rice Bake bubblin' hot from the oven, and expect requests for second helpings when your gang tastes this comforting cheesy go-along casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and the rice is tender. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.