Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 43 Min
Jazz these Chili Fries up with your favorite spices and watch as they disappear.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 medium baking potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds) unpeeled
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips. Add potato strips to olive oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Try leaving the peels on the potatoes to give these spicy fries a rustic appeal and an earthy flavor. Take your pick of chili powder or Cajun seasoning to jazz them up.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!