Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Confetti Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
When you're looking for a real showstopper, these potatoes will do it! Far from your ordinary mashed potatoes, these are packed with a whole new flavor and look. Why, you may never have plain old mashed white potatoes again!
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups combination of kale and Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the potatoes in a soup pot; add enough water to cover the potatoes. Place the combination of kale and Swiss chard over the top, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender; drain then place the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and, using an electric beater, beat the mixture until smooth. Serve hot.
Fancy it up by simply topping these with a sprinkle of shredded Cheddar cheese! Mmm mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!