Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A real country-style breakfast wouldn't be complete without these flavorful skillet potatoes. Actually, our recipe for Country Potatoes would be good for any meal of the day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound new potatoes, cut into thin slices (2 to 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 onion, chopped
What To Do:
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon water, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, and dillweed. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In the prepared skillet , saute potatoes and onion 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add remaining water to help steam potatoes, and continue sauteeing until tender, an additional 6 to 8 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!