Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cranberry Candied Yams
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Cranberries from the Northeast and sweet potatoes from the South, now that's an all-American dish that everybody can agree on!
What You'll Need:
- 4 yams or sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
What To Do:
- In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cool potatoes slightly, then peel, split lengthwise, and place in a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cranberry sauce and lemon juice; spread over potatoes. In same bowl, combine honey and butter; pour over potatoes.
- Bake 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
If you don't have fresh yams, plain canned sweet potatoes (not ones in syrup) will work just as well. (And that way, you can skip the boiling process described above.)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!