Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cranberry Orange Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cranberry Orange Stuffing gives the perfect twist to a classic stuffing. It's great for Thanksgiving or any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until heated through and golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!