Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Creamy Hash Brown Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's our version of a classic Texan dish, and we've added a few extra ingredients to make our Creamy Hash Brown Bake something for your recipe book. This potato recipe is a favorite side dish with any meal, and now you can make them crispy and delicious right in your own kitchen.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together hash brown potatoes, onion, soup, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, salt, black pepper, and green pepper.
- Spread potato mixture in greased 9- x 13-inch baking pan.
- Mix together bread crumbs and melted butter and spread over potato mixture.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden brown.
If you want more hash brown casseroles like this one, check out our collection of Hash Brown Casseroles: 10 Easy Potato Casserole Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!