Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a smile on your family's faces oat dinnertime with this recipe for cheesy Creamy Potatoes. They cook up in just 15 minutes and are sure to be a winner every time!
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (2-pound block) package processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- Place the potatoes and onion in a soup pot and add enough water to cover. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain potatoes then return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine the cheese cubes and milk over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the cheese mixture, pimientos, and parsley to the drained potato mixture; stir until well combined, then serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!