Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cuban Style Black Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat your gang to this hearty Hispanic favorite. Our Cuban Style Black Beans are not only fiber-rich, they are packed with flavor. We recommend serving them over a bed of rice to soak up every last drop!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and onions, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes. REMOVE BAY LEAVES BEFORE SERVING. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!