Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cuban Style Black Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat your gang to this hearty Hispanic favorite. Our Cuban Style Black Beans are not only fiber-rich, they are packed with flavor. We recommend serving them over a bed of rice to soak up every last drop!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and onions, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes. REMOVE BAY LEAVES BEFORE SERVING. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.