Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cuban Style Black Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 38 Min
Treat your gang to this hearty Hispanic favorite. Our Cuban Style Black Beans are not only fiber-rich, they are packed with flavor. We recommend serving them over a bed of rice to soak up every last drop!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 bay leaves
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the peppers and onions, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil then reduce the heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes. REMOVE BAY LEAVES BEFORE SERVING. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.