Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! Nutritious granola accenting this year's holiday stuffing! If you don't tell 'em what it's called, your family and guests may not guess what's in your Granola Stuffing...but they'll surely know they want seconds, so make a double batch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup raisins, optional (see Notes)
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) bag seasoned stuffing cubes (not stuffing mix)
- 2 cups granola
- 2 eggs, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, combine water, butter, honey, raisins, and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil then remove from heat. Add stuffing cubes and granola; mix well. Add beaten eggs; mix well.
- Turn into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 minutes, until top is browned.
If you have meat cooking at the same time at a lower temperature, it's okay to bake this at 325 degrees F. for 35 to 40 minutes. And if your granola already has raisins in it, then omit the 1/2 cup raisins that are listed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!