Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Home Baked Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Once you've tried our Home Baked Beans, plain old out-of-the-can baked beans will be a thing of the past. The long slow oven cooking helps combine the flavors to perfection!
What You'll Need:
- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans (any variety)
- 1 medium-sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; mix well then spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly.
For an even easier dish, add one 3-ounce container of real bacon bits instead of cooking bacon. Then all you need to do is mix and bake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.