Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Italian Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more boring potato salad if we give it a taste of Italy! Our Italian Potato Salad is hearty enough to be a meal in itself, or the perfect deli salad go-along to any of our favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 6 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted Italian black or kalamata olives
- 1/2 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes, pour dressing over mixture, and stir gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If spicy isn't your thing, feel free to use sweet Italian turkey sausage instead of the hot sausage.
- Potato salad is one of our favorite go-alongs, and we've got some tasty variations for you to try: We think our German Potato Salad and our Presto Potato Salad are simply awesome!
- For lots more information and great potato recipes, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!