Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Italian Sausage Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For those who like Italian sausage in their stuffing, this easy and delicious recipe will be the hit of your dinner table.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casing removed
- 3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups turkey or chicken stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to break up sausage. Drain and set aside.
- In a large soup pot, bring water and butter to a boil. Stir in stuffing mix, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in sausage and Parmesan cheese then serve.
Or if you'd like to try a different stuffing recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Traditional Herb Stuffing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.