Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Couscous, an ideal side dish with any entree, is technically a tiny round Middle Eastern pasta. It's so fine, it's often thought of as a grain. Couscous is ready in a flash and absorbs flavors as it soaks up liquid. You can add almost anything to it to tailor it to your entree. And best of all, it takes mere minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup couscous, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add couscous, stirring well; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Stir in pecans, parsley, and pimiento.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!