Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Potato Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These rich and creamy Loaded Potato Bites are everything you love about a loaded baked potato! What a super change of pace to team with your main dish favorites!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes, warmed (see Note)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, scallions, and bacon bits. Using your hands, roll the mashed potato mixture into 1-inch balls. Flatten slightly and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with egg yolk.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
You can used leftover mashed potatoes, make a new batch, or just use instant. Just remember to season them the way you like them!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.