Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Marshmallow Sweet Potato Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Sweet potato casseroles with marshmallows on top are a classic Thanksgiving side dish, and our recipe for Marshmallow Sweet Potato Bake is a shortcut way of making it. We bake canned sweet potatoes mixed with a few ingredients, before topping 'em off with marshmallows to make this one of your best sweet potato recipes.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (29-ounce) cans sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except marshmallows; mix well. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Bake 40 minutes. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden.
- If you enjoyed this sweet potato casserole, you may want to check out more sides in our collection of Top 10 Must-Have Thanksgiving Side Dishes.
- Not a fan of marshmallows in your sweet potato casserole? Try our savory recipe for Sweet Potato Gratin instead!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.