Mashed Potato Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
What You'll Need:
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes in a soup pot, add just enough water to cover them, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat potatoes and cream cheese until smooth. Add onion, eggs, flour, parsley, salt, and pepper, and continue to beat until well blended.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with French-fried onions and bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and edges are golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 31 14