Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mashed Potato Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a variation on our traditional stuffing. Is it stuffing or potatoes? It's both! And it's a real treat 'cause it'll please everybody!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix (14-ounce package contains 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes and baking powder. Add stuffing mix, parsley, and black pepper; mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 to 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Add vegetable mixture to potato mixture; mix well, then add chicken stock and mix well again.
- Place in a greased 2-quart casserole and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven and keep warm until ready to serve.
Whether you use the homemade or instant mashed potatoes, there's no need to add salt.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!