Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Million Dollar Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These "can't get enough of 'em" holiday festive potatoes began disappearing in our Test Kitchen straight out of the oven while they were still on the baking sheet. What a super Thanksgiving or Christmas side dish! Our Million Dollar Potatoes are worth their weight in gold!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1-stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds Idaho Russet potatoes, cut into wedges
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place melted butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes; mix well.
Dip potato wedges in melted butter then in crumb mixture, turning to coat completely; place on baking sheets in a single layer and pour any remaining melted butter on top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- If you want to cut the cooking time, feel free to start with parcooked potatoes. Cut and season as directed, but reduce the cooking time to only 15 minutes.
- Click here for more great recipes using Idaho® potatoes, or browse our website for loads of tasty potato recipes. One of our favorites is our Bacon and Cheese Potato Casserole -- it uses the shortcut of potato flakes but there's no shortcut on flavor!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"