Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These may be as good as Mom's (and they were great), but without all the fat. We mean, today we can enjoy Mom's great flavor combinations with a moderate approach.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen shredded potatoes, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 scallion, sliced
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with paprika, cover, and bake 25 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden on top. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!