Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mushroom Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushroom lovers take heart! Our Test Kitchen went all out to create a hearty, comforting casserole made with a combo of rice, mushrooms and a few basics. Our Mushroom Rice Bake will fit any of your favorite main dishes perfectly!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups long- or whole-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Garnish this mushroom casserole with some chopped scallions to add a touch of color!
- There's so much you can do with rice, even dessert! Your crew is gonna love our Rice Pudding!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"