Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
New Mexican Cous Cous
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A perfect example of how the blending of cultures really works - Mediterranean couscous tossed with a few Southwestern touches...it makes a super blend!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups uncooked couscous
- 1/2 cup light or nonfat sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (4½ ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Place the mixture into a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the cheese. Continue baking for 5 to 7 more minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Usually found in your supermarket rice section, couscous is becoming a very popular item these days.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.