Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Oven Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes there's nothing better than an "oldie but goodie." And this side dish recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes sure hits the mark every time. Just coat some red potatoes with a little oil and your favorite seasonings for an easy potato recipe that teams perfectly with any main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 6 to 7 potatoes)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Toss potatoes in mixture, coating evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until crisp and golden.
- Our oven roasted potatoes can be served as a side dish with dinner or next to your omelette for breakfast. They're good for anytime!
- Try our other oven roasted potato recipes, like our French Roasted Potatoes and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes!
- Plus, if you loved this potato side dish recipe, be sure to check out our Lyonnaise Potatoes!
- Looking for more hearty potato side dish recipes? Then don't miss our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes.
Whether you like roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, or even potato soup, you've gotta check out this free eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!