Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Oven Roasted Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes there's nothing better than an "oldie but goodie." And this side dish recipe for Oven Roasted Potatoes sure hits the mark every time. Just coat some red potatoes with a little oil and your favorite seasonings for an easy potato recipe that teams perfectly with any main dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 6 to 7 potatoes)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except potatoes. Toss potatoes in mixture, coating evenly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 50 to 60 minutes, until crisp and golden.
Did You Know? Idaho® is famous for their great potato varieties, included red-skinned potatoes.
- You can serve these as a side dish with dinner or next to your omelette for breakfast!
- Try our other oven roasted potato recipes, like our French Roasted Potatoes and Rosemary Roasted Potatoes!
- Plus, if you loved this potato side dish recipe, be sure to check out our Lyonnaise Potatoes!
- Looking for more hearty potato side dish recipes? Then don't miss our collection of 15 Easy Potato Recipes.
Whether you like roasted potatoes, mashed potatoes, or even potato soup, you've gotta check out this free eCookbook: Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!