Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Entertaining is a snap when you've got easy and tasty dishes to serve. And the combination of spices in these roasted potatoes has just enough bite to make them the talk of the party!
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 medium-sized red-skinned potatoes (about 2 ½ pounds), washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cooking spray
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic and onion powders, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Add spice mixture and toss until potatoes are coated well. Spread potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning potatoes occasionally and coating them with cooking spray halfway through cooking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!