Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a good make-ahead holiday potato dish? Then our tasty Potato Cheese Casserole is the perfect company potato recipe for those busy times before Thanksgiving and Christmas.
What You'll Need:
- 4 Idaho Russet potatoes
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 medium-sized onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough salted water to cover, and bring to a boil; boil gently for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Let potatoes cool, peel them, and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a medium bowl, combine soup and milk, stirring well.
- Arrange half the potatoes in bottom of a greased 2-quart casserole dish; arrange half the sliced onions on top and sprinkle half the Cheddar cheese over them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour half the soup mixture over potatoes. Repeat layers and pour remaining soup mixture over top; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!