Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make it your family's very, very own by adding some garlic or onion powder, or some chopped scallions or parsley. It's guaranteed that this will become one of your favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender. Drain potatoes and mash while still warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes and mix well. Put mixture in a well-greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until top of pudding is golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.