Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make it your family's very, very own by adding some garlic or onion powder, or some chopped scallions or parsley. It's guaranteed that this will become one of your favorites.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Put the potatoes in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and boil for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender. Drain potatoes and mash while still warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the potatoes and mix well. Put mixture in a well-greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until top of pudding is golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!