Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Potato Pudding Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potato Pudding Squares was originally a side dish for special occasions. Now we recommend it for Passover, other holidays or any night that you want dinner to be special!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks (about 5 large potatoes)
- 1 cup onion chunks (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or cake meal (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except the flour or cake meal, in a food processor. Process until just slightly coarse. Pour into a large bowl and mix in the flour or cake meal then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until top is golden.
- If you're making this for Passover, be sure to use cake meal instead of flour.
- We suggest allowing this to cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- This is a great dish to make in advance then reheat when you need it.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.