Ready in Minutes Risotto
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
We'll show you the trick to turning out Italian-style risotto with a creamy rich texture every time! Our easy recipe is the perfect side dish for any main course!
What You'll Need:
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup long or whole-grain rice
1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth
1 cup water
4 scallions, chopped
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the rice and sauté until golden. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once. Add the water and scallions and return to a boil; reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until blended. Serve immediately.
- To make a vegetable risotto, add chopped fresh, frozen, or canned veggies with the water and scallions.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 25 14