Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Really Rich Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! A side dish that's French-simple, French-fancy! It's Really Rich Rice. Even those people who don't usually eat rice will like rice made this way. And making it ahead of time and rewarming it in the oven or microwave can make it easier for us.
What You'll Need:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Paprika for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden. Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley and paprika; mix well then pour mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until set. Garnish with parsley and paprika and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.