Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted New Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Dress up any fancy plate with a helping of these colorful potatoes infused with the flavors of paprika and rosemary.
What You'll Need:
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in half
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add potatoes; toss well.
- Spoon potato mixture onto a lightly greased 10 x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until tender and brown, stirring after 20 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!