Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Shrimp Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now you can make Shrimp Fried Rice, a famous -- and famously delectable -- Chinese take-out dish, right at home. And when your friends and family try it, they'll think you ordered from the most authentic Chinese restaurant in town!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add rice, and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Turn off heat, cover, and let sit 5 to 7 minutes, or until broth has been absorbed.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, and cook over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and liquid is absorbed. Serve immediately.
Looking for more traditional Chinese food recipes you can easily make at home? Don't miss our collection of 26 Takeout Dishes to Make at Home: Easy Chinese Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!